Definitions as follows
“you”, “your” means: Homeowner and/or Property Owner
“we”, “our”, “ours” “us” means: CHS Clean
By Allowing a CHS Representative to preform work on your property, you are thereby in agreement with our Terms & Conditions as outlined below. you fully understand what has been reviewed to you and expectations set along with all other documentation that has been forwarded. CHS Clean is not responsible for any leaks due to faulty seals on doors or windows nor any pre-existing conditions.
Please disclose these areas prior to commencement of work. We assume no liability for these conditions. CHS Clean is fully insured.
1. Legally Binding Agreement: By accepting a contract with CHS Clean, you are accepting a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. In the event that you break this contract, all deposits made to CHS Clean shall be surrendered as damages.
2. Product Warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. CHS Clean makes no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, CHS Clean should be notified immediately.
3. Water Usage: By allowing us to preform work on your property, you agree to provide CHS Clean the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is not supplied, it will be at an additional charge.
4. Courtesy: While CHS Clean is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area.
5. Payments: Payments to CHS Clean are due as per the contract schedule and are to be paid by check, credit card or cash. All balances are due upon completion of the job. Any variance to this policy must be agreed upon and in writing on our contract. Late charges will be immediately assessed on all balances not paid in accordance with contract terms. There will be a 3% surcharge if paying with credit and debit cards.
6. Vehicles: CHS Clean is not responsible for damage to any cars, RV’s, motorcycles, boats, or any other vehicles inside of our work zone. Please have all vehicles out of driveway or parking spot directly in working area.
7. Removal, Replacement, & Covering of Deck, Patio, & Screen Room Contents: Removal, replacement, & Covering of Electronics, grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the any of the above stated areas, we will not be responsible for any damage, breakage or for storage issues. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items.
8. Damages: CHS Clean is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed siding, loose shingles ,broken or opened windows, improperly sealed windows and doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and downspouts, and improper caulking.
In some cases with aluminum siding, vinyl siding, & Hardie Board/Hardie-Plank siding the sun and weather will bleach the color or cause fading. If present, soft pressure washing may enhance the look and effects of oxidation on vinyl, aluminum, & Hardie Board/Hardie-Plank. Some Oxidation can be removed but not by conventional means. CHS Clean will not be responsible for such conditions.
9. Stains: Some stains cannot be removed by soft pressure washing. Rust, calcium and efflorescence, artillery fungus, splatters from stains and paints are examples of materials that cannot be removed by conventional means.
10. Expectations: CHS Clean expects your property to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes, but is not limited to all electrical service including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. CHS Clean is not responsible for damages as a result of water infiltration from poor or improper installation, maintenance or repair of electrical related items or doors or windows.
11. There is a $75.00 cancellation fee if notice is not given within 24 hours of service
12. There is a $50.00 Processing fee for any returned checks.
13. CHS Clean is not responsible for water intrusion. While every effort is made to prevent this from happening, bad seals around windows and doors and cracks in concrete foundations can make this unavoidable.
14. CHS Clean is not responsible for the rare “fogging” effect that happens to multi pane windows with bad seals.
15. This agreement to provide services is in no way a guarantee that stains will be removed completely. CHS Clean does strive for a 100% customer satisfaction, and will work with you when this does not occur.
16. Acknowledgment of Risks and Releases of Liability:
CHS Clean uses caustic or acidic chemicals to clean difficult stains off exterior surfaces. Utilizing these chemicals allows the best clean possible; however operating with these chemicals can also sometimes cause damage. CHS Clean’s technicians are well trained in utilizing their equipment and take the upmost precautions in making sure that we do not cause harm to your investment including, but not limited to all landscape such as plants, shrubbery, & flowers, etc. Although using these chemicals in our cleaning process is proven, safe, & effective… damage can still occur due to poor maintenance, neglect to the property, and/or low grade building materials & weather related factors. It is your responsibility to insure that the property has been maintained in accordance with its manufacture’s and/or Professional Landscape recommendations and any defects or areas of concern are covered or protected prior to washing to insure a watertight area. You assume all of these risks and takes responsibility for any damage that occurs due to the above explanations. You also agree to release CHS Clean of any and all liability for injuries sustained due to equipment placement to include injuries from tripping/falling, striking equipment, falling debris or equipment.
17. Notify CHS Clean if there are any surfaces on or near the home that cannot have any form of chemical/detergent on them. If CHS Clean is not notified of this, CHS Clean is not responsible for any ill effects to any surfaces regarding this matter.