Pressure washing is the recommended technique for washing fences. It strips away the upper and outer layers of the fence surface and removes tough stains. A fence can accumulate stains and debris from;
- Leaves and pollen
- Mud, dust, and dirt
- Mold, algae, and mildew
- Paint particles
Pressure washing an old fence might not give it a new look but improve its appearance. Why wait for your fence to turn gray and weaken while you can still save it?
HOW SAFE IS PRESSURE WASHING YOUR FENCE?
Pressure washing is a good and safe way of washing your fence. However, if a lot of pressure is applied when cleaning, it can damage the wood and cause repair. You should evaluate your type of fence and understand the water pressure machine before choosing to clean.
Pressure washers work differently depending on the manufacturer’s instructions and the type of fence material. Hiring professional cleaners is familiar with the proper detergents that will not bleach or cause corrosion on your fence.
WHY YOU SHOULD PRESSURE WASH YOUR FENCE
- Remove dirt and stains: Pressure washing guarantees all dirt, stains, and dirt removal.
- It is essential to clean your fence before sealing: Sealing and painting are done after a good sealing.
- Keep away algae and mold: Environmental factors such as the sun and humidity make wood fences conducive to building algae, mildew, and mold on fences. Regular pressure washing is a way of driving pests away.
- Give a fresh look: A professional pressure wash is just what you need for your fence. Apart from restoring the natural appearance, pressure washing adds value to your home if you want to sell it.
PRESSURE WASHING TIPS
- Hire a reputable cleaning company
- Avoid using hot water on the fence
- Regulate pressure
- Use plenty of water
- Use the suitable pressure washer.